VVV's principal business is forming elite consulting teams to address
research problems and design new integrated solutions. We can also
provide related development services and
create joint intellectual property.
Our flexible staff of professional consultants with vast academic and industry experience
allows us to apply the highest levels of expertise to specific projects as required.
Our team of outstanding consultants is complemented with a team of
professional developers who adhere to
established industry standards and are experts in various areas of advanced technologies.
We are able to present innovative solutions to
and technical problems through a dedicated consulting process that involves requirements
analysis and the research and development of solutions.
When appropriate, we are also able to engage
trusted business partners to complement our research and development capabilities and to
provide end-to-end solutions.
VVV will consult, research, design, prototype and manage
the development of advanced science and technology solutions for our customers, exclusively
one problem at a time. We provide dedicated, specialized attention to an organization
and work with that organization as part of their team, giving full attention to
the problem at hand. Rather than focus on one technology offering, we focus on one
customer problem and apply all our technical and scientific resources to produce one-of-kind
solutions for our customers.
- Technical and cultural needs assessment
- State-of-the-art analysis and best practices reports
- Development of RFP's or proposals
- Analysis of prospective vendors and solution providers
- Identification of appropriate communities of practice
- Oversight of SDB-8(a) development teams
- Architecture and design preparation or evaluation
- Deployment of taxonomies and policies for decision support
- Customized deployment plans or evaluation of plans
- Project management and quality assurance
- Project support through publications and speaking engagements
ONGOING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
VVV is currently engaged in three major R&D initiatives:
Components integrated into these projects include:
- KnowledgeStation® dedicated, collaborative points of contact
for various communities of practice.
- Applications of t-learning and t-commerce.
- Broadcast-only distributed applications of interactive rich media,
including real-time delivery options.
- content management
- knowledge discovery
- integrated collaboration
- policy management for decision support
- DBS-based content download and real-time access
- LEOs-based redistribution